Fiber Glass Tissue Paper
Fiberglass tissue paper is used as a reinforcement layer for wall and roof acoustics and also used for acoustic panels. Fiberglass Tissue Paper is a very thin tissue of fiberglass made of randomly oriented glass fibers distributed in a polystyrene binder. Surface Tissue has excellent chemical and weather resistance is very smooth and porous and lies underneath the Gelcoat. Fiberglass Tissue Paper is ideal for better reinforcement in acoustic panels.
- Work as reinforcement layer & vapour barrier for acoustic panels.
- Used to cover Rockwool, glass wool or other insulation material.
- Used for thermal and insulation products.
- Excellent chemical and weather resistance.
– Nominal Mass 41 g/m2
– Nominal Thickness 0.30 mm
– Breaking Strength:
– Longitudinal: 4358 N/M
– Transverse: 1041 N/M
– Tear Strength:
– Longitudinal: 108 N/M
– Transverse: 116 N/M
– Porosity: 0.7mm
– Roll Length 300m
– Standard Width 1 m
300mx1m (300sq.m.), 50mx1m (50sq.m.)